Saturday, November 20, 2010

Direct Mailer

The direct mail piece was a headache to say the least, but in the end I was very happy with the way mine turned out.  When I first started the project from the beginning I misunderstood the directions and was under the assumption that there was to be 10 thumbs and two roughs for two separate mail pieces.  Therefore I created 5 thumbs for a male piece, and 5 thumbs for a female piece.  In the end I chose to do the female direct mailer so that is the one that I will display on my blog.

Target Audience:  females under the age of 40, and females over the age of 40.
Call of Action:  it is important for females to have a mammogram so the direct mailer was for females to call and schedule their mammogram today.

Back


2nd front

1st front

Female Rough

10 Thumbs

No comments:

Post a Comment